Enolia Terms and Conditions
Last modified: June 1st, 2021
Table of Contents
Article 1 - Identity of the Company
We are :
Rue Ferme du Mont, 2
E-mail address : email@example.com
Company / VAT number : BE0734.558.531
Bank account number : IBAN BE77 0018 7103 7242
BIO agreement number : BE-BIO-03
Article 2 - Scope of application
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to each offer between Enolia SPRL and the consumer (any natural person who acquires or uses products or services on the market for purposes other than business purposes and who enters into a distance contract with Enolia SPRL).
- The delivery address provided by the Buyer must be in Belgium. We deliver only in Belgium to the Enolia website. For any order or delivery outside of Belgium, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to place an order, you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, we ask that you consult with your parents or guardian before placing an order.
- By using and/or placing an Order on the Enolia Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions and all rights and obligations as set forth on the Website.
- In the event that, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, specific terms and conditions apply, the foregoing shall also apply to such specific terms and conditions. In the event of contradictory General Terms and Conditions, the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that is most favourable to him.
Article 3 - Offers and Formation of Contracts
- If an offer is valid for a limited time or is subject to conditions, this is always expressly stated in the offer.
- Our offer contains a complete and precise description of the products offered and the method of ordering. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable you to evaluate the offer correctly. If we make use of illustrations, these are a faithful representation of the products offered.
- Your order will be complete and the contract will come into existence as soon as we have confirmed your order by e-mail and as soon as we have received approval of your transaction from your credit or debit card issuer. We accept the following means of payment: Bancontact, VISA, MasterCard, and PayPal. We are not responsible for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of your order if these delays are due to the refusal of your payment by your card issuer. No order is accepted or processed without a valid payment in the name of the (registered) card holder.
- To purchase a product, you add it to your shopping cart. Then you fill in the form with your personal and billing data and choose your delivery method. In the last step of the ordering process, you will then see a summary page where you will be asked to accept our General Terms and Conditions.
Article 4 – Right of withdrawal
- For any wine order, you have a period of 14 calendar days from delivery or conclusion of the contract to withdraw from the contract. During this time you can return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the return costs are at your expense). Within 14 days of the return of your order or the conclusion of the contract, we will refund the full purchase price, using the same means of payment as the consumer used for the original transaction.
- The return costs are therefore at your expense. We will indicate the exact cost for this return or give an estimate, if it is impossible to predict the exact cost. In the event that it is not possible to return the goods by post, we will collect the goods at our own expense.
- We may defer a refund until the actual date of full recovery of your order
- During the cooling-off period, we advise you to handle the wines and packaging with care, and not to unpack or use them except as necessary to assess whether you wish to keep them. If you make use of your right of retraction, we ask you to return your order in its original condition and packaging.
- You can return your package by post to the following address: Enolia SRL C/O Les Vins de Louise - Chaussée de Huy, 180 - 1325 Chaumont-Gistoux.
Article 5 – Prices
- During the period of validity mentioned in the offer, the prices of the wines offered are not increased, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT and excise duty rates. If no validity date is mentioned in an offer, it is temporary. The only way to block is the price is to place and confirm the order.
- Our prices include all taxes and services. There will therefore never be any surprises for you. However, we may decide to charge you for delivery costs. In this case, we will notify you before confirming your order.
- Enolia SRL reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Article 6 – Payment
- Payment is limited to the payment methods offered on our Website.
- In order to guarantee a secure online payment and to ensure the security of your personal data, the transaction data is encrypted with SSL technology sent over the net. To pay with SSL, you do not need any special software. You recognize a secure SSL connection by the "small padlock" in the address bar of your browser.
Article 7 – Conformity & Warranty
We guarantee that our products conform to your order and meet the normal expectations you may have with respect to the product specifications. We also guarantee that our products comply with all existing laws at the time of your order.
Article 8 – Delivery & Performance
- If the product ordered is in stock, we ensure delivery within 1 to 7 working days. Items that are not in stock are delivered within 7 to 14 working days. We will inform you of the delivery date in your order confirmation.
- If we are unable to deliver on time, we will always inform you before the planned delivery date. If we do not inform you in time, you have the right to cancel your order free of charge. In this case, we will reimburse you within a maximum of 30 days of the cancellation.
- The shipment of your order always takes place at our risk, so you never have to worry about possible loss of goods in the post. The return shipment of goods that you return to us within 14 days of purchase because you do not wish to keep them, always takes place at your own risk.
- 5. If the goods delivered by us have been damaged in transit, do not correspond to the items on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you ordered, you must notify us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 3 days of delivery, and you must then return the items in question to us within 14 days of receipt.
For this purpose, you must use the return form which you can download here.
Article 9 – Force majeure
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations towards the other party. In this case, we have the right to suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure, or to cancel your order definitively.
- By force majeure is meant any circumstance beyond our control by which the fulfilment of our obligations towards you is entirely or partially impossible. These circumstances include, but are not limited to: strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, fire, technical incidents, power failures, disruptions in the networks, (telecommunication) lines or communication systems used and/or the non-availability of our Website, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties and failure to obtain permission from the authorities.
Article 10 – Ownership of files
All data appearing on this site (images, texts, graphics, logos) are protected by copyright.
Article 11 – Complaint procedure
- Of course, we always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied.
Should you nevertheless have any complaints, we undertake to deal with them within 5 working days. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
by mail : email@example.com
by post : Enolia SRL – Rue Lahaut, 26 – 1325 Chaumont-Gistoux
- Belgian law applies exclusively to all contracts with our customers, regardless of their place of residence. All disputes arising out of or in connection with Enolia's offers shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts and tribunals. If, for reasons of international law, another law would still be applicable, such law shall be interpreted in the first instance in accordance with the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
- The Mediation Service of FPS Economy is competent to receive all requests for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. Either the Consumer Mediation Service handles the request itself or it forwards the request to a qualified entity to deal with it.
Article 12 – Protection of personal data
Pursuant to Regulation 216/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.